- Studio, Loft, 1, 2 and 3 Number of Bedrooms:
- 47 Number of Floors:
- 314 Total Number of Units:
- $440 Today's Avg Price Per SF:
- 24 day(s) Today's Avg Days on the Market:
- 2007 Year Built:
- 551 to 2,564 sq ft Floorplans Sizes:
- Residential High-Rise Condominium Property Type:
- Pets Allowed & Possible Restrictions Pet Policy :
- Condominium Association Governing Body:
1060 Brickell Condo Description
The 1060 Brickell condo is a high-rise residential building that was build in 2007, designed by the respected firm of SB Architects and developed by Extell Management. With 47 floors and reaches height of 480 ft above Brickell avenue. The condominium presents 314 units with studios, loft, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms units, ranging from 551 to 2,564 sq ft, and offers views of the city and Biscayne Bay from the upper floors. The 1060 condominium address is: 1060 Brickell Avenue Miami, Florida 33131, alongside the 1050 Brickell.
1060 Condo amenities:
24/7 building security and security patrol
24/7 Valet parking and covered assigned parking
Full time concierge services
Large pool and Spa
Gym and Social Room and more..
1060 Brickell condo is just next to the Miami metrorail including supermarkets, fashion boutiques, restaurants, bars, and nightlife. Families with children will find several recreational parks with children’s playground within a short distance.
View for sale
View for rent
View recently sold